Thursday, April 23, 2015

Buying a New Camera

The Canon EOS 60D DSLR camera is the one I find the best out of the ones I researched. At first glance, it captured all that I was looking for while remaining at a reasonable price in comparison to many of the others. At a total of $479.00, it has a a four and a half star rating out of five with over a thousand people reviewing it. It is a reasonable size, not too big or too small, with a sleek design. In comparison to the others, it does not have too many features in which I would get lost nor does it have too few that would lead to it be not worth the price.
One of the features that best captured my interest was the in-camera editing option. It has an ISO of 6400 that is expandable to 12800 and a 1920 x 1080 video capture. It has a 5.3 fps continuous shooting and it works with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses. It has an 18APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 4 image processor. It has a 0.1 second start-up time with minimal shutter lag along with a fly sync speed of 1/250 of a second. It is actually 19 Megapixels, but 18.0 Megapixels is truly effective. The battery life on it is 1 x LP-E6 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2VDC
With physical dimensions of 5.7x 4.2x 3.1 inches and a weight of 23.8oz, it is a perfect size and weight for someone like myself. The price, while expensive in my eyes, is perfect for the camera. The features of the camera are truly spectacular and the positive reviews from many people elude to the idea that the camera does its job quite well. My familiarity with Canon also drew my eyes to this camera out of all the others. The brand has done a great job with all of my previous cameras, and I have had no complaints.

Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/732047-REG/Canon_4460B003_EOS_60D_DSLR_Camera.html
Canon EOS 60D DSLR Camera (Body Only)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/732047-REG/Canon_4460B003_EOS_60D_DSLR_Camera.html

No comments:

Post a Comment